It is a file approval system that allows Symantec DLP users to export files outside of business by generating encrypted ZIP files that can be exported when approval is complete while managing the history of external export through approval for cases when files have to export outside the company for business purposes.
- Electronic approval system
- Registration for approval and withdrawal / Approval and rejections
- Generation of approval encrypt files
- Generation of security rejection files after approval
- Designation and management of a person exercising the authority by proxy
- Efficient approval by department through designating the person exercising the authority by proxy
- Interlock with personnel management
- Synchronization using personnel DB interlock and CSV file interlock such as ORACLE, MS-SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Designation of the person authorized for approval by department using information on head of the department or the person holding multiple positions